Tim's Square Foot Gardening Journal: Late Spring Garden Pics

Tim's Square Foot Gardening Journal

Welcome to Tim's Square Foot Gardening Journal or Blog, if you like. This is where you can keep up to date on what is happening in my square foot garden, so check back often for updates!! This is a supplement to my main Square Foot Gardeing Web Page which can be viewed by clicking on the following link:

Tim's Square Foot Gardening Page

Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States


Saturday, May 19, 2007

Late Spring Garden Pics














I thought I would post pictures of all of my garden plots. Shown from top to bottom above: Corn Plot, Potato Plot, Onions/Lettuce/Celery Plot, Bean/Pepper/Cucumber/Tomato Plot, Green Onion/Peas/Bean Plot, Cabbage/Broccoli/Brussel Sprout Plot, and a close-up of some of the celery seedlings. Overall, the garden is growing really well right now, but it is a little dry. Happy Gardening!!